Translate

Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas wishes, reader enjoyment and the new beginning.

Good morning, my blogging friends.
We're in the final few days before Christmas and I've no doubt that you're all busy, but wanted to take the time to wish you all a wonderful Christmas.

This is where we'll be eating our Christmas lunch

yes, that's the dining room at my house!
Wherever you have your Christmas meal, I hope the atmosphere is filled with love and kindness.

I had a couple of people write to me about my latest book 'Leaves for Chloe' which adds to the feel good vibe at this time of year.
Indulge me, while I replicate them here.


I wanted to tell you, I just finished reading 'Chloe'.......couldn't put it down! Thoroughly satisfying read! Can't wait for the next one to find out how my new 'friends' are doing in their new venture! :D 


 It was fabulous Pat. You are sooooooooooooooo clever and can tell a good tale Roll on #3 

On sale now in Amazon and Kobo


And the new beginning?
I have started the third of the series. It will be called, 'The House in the Leaves.'
The cover will once again be made by the very talented Teresa Palomar Lois.

Hubby continues to improve and is settled back at work now.
I am finally beginning to relax about it all. I'm hoping 2015 will be a good year for us. I hope it's a good one for you too



3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that 2015 is going to be a good tear all around. My prediction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted your latest book on fri Pat, have downloaded it however needed to remind myself of the 1st one, so re-read it, glad I did as so much I had forgotten. Now ready to settle down with the next instalment. Have been off work ill but every cloud as they say.
    I pray that 2015 is a much better year for Paul and yourself, you are an inspiration Pat and proof that there are good hearted, thoughtful, kind and loving people around.
    We all would hope to have someone like you fighting our corner if in need whether it was for a dog we loved or a loved one.
    Everyone can learn from you. God bless. Have a lovely, peaceful xmas the three of you. I hope to see Paddy one day soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Christmas wishes! Arianna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.