Translate

Monday 28 January 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog.
Many reading this will know me from my painting blog HERE
For those who just wish to view my paintings, that blog will continue.

So why did I start this blog?
Because the other was for my watercolour journey. With the advent of my journey into writing last year, I felt uncomfortable posting there about writing and things not related to painting.

Making a new blog called Pat Elliott seemed to be the answer.
Here you will find all things Pat. Links to my paintings when I post one on the other blog, news on what's happening in my writing life, random postings on random happenings and articles I'd like to share.

I hope you enjoy this new blog.
Welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I wish you the very best of luck with the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting! A master of lots of trades haha. Look forward to hearing more about the book :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.