Translate

Monday 16 June 2014

There's always hope

It's been a long time since I've been here, mostly due to my hubby's illness.
There haven't been the hours in the day to do all that I would like to.
However, keeping my fingers tightly crossed so as not to jinx anything, it seems that hubs is well on the mend.

I haven't been writing much, but in the last week, that too has changed. It seems as if I can take my foot off the pedal for a bit and simply relax.
I've picked up 'Leaves for Chloe' again and the editing has begun. Thanks for all your patience with me - and I'm hoping that you'll get to read the further adventures, later this summer.

Why did I pick this flower to show you? One, it's in my garden - and two, in the darkest times, it reminds me, there's always hope.


2 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need, we’ll wait! What an interesting looking flower! Love that pistil….or is it the stamen…..I don’t remember my grade school botany! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for your husband's full recovery. Love the flower, you are so lucky to have these in your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.