Translate

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Creating

There's great joy in creating, whatever it be.
I'm currently writing book two and am fifteen thousand words in. I know, you haven't seen book one yet - but while its in the process of editing, I've started the next.
Of course, I'm not writing all the time. Sometimes I get the brushes out and paint.

Hubby is creative too, but in wood. He has made some beautiful things for our house. He went to his shed yesterday and made this lovely woodland mushroom.


Where do we find the time? Currently we're both on holiday, but even when we return to work, we prefer hobbies to TV. How about you?

7 comments:

  1. You are both very creative people! Wow, that mushroom is gorgeous! Wish you success on your new book, looking forward to nr. 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pat that is stunning, very well done Paul how amazing. Very very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely prefer hobbies to tv! Love your creations...look forward to your book.
    Jacque (aka Snoodles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mushroom! I wish I could make things with wood, but for now, I'll have to stick with sewing. I never thought about seeing my books in the same light, but writing is a form of creating too!

    Rinelle Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    I admire you to be engaging in so many things like painting, writing your job and your dog and many more perhaps. Anyhow, I wish you success with your second writing business; and that work above of your husband is very artistic and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good works, your hubby has a great creativity in wood! Arianna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.