Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

Painted in March 2013

As the sub title of my blog says 'reflexologist, painter, writer, dog lover.'
Today is all about the painter side of me.

Here are the paintings I created in March.
If you wish to purchase any as a print, card or postcard, email me and I will make them available on my Redbubble page HERE
Of course, I'm quite happy if you just like to look at them on this blog and admire them.

First came London Irish
The story behind the painting is HERE

then there's Kev's Demo

the story behind this can be found HERE

next is Ben Kilt

and his story HERE


then there's Fernando's Demo

info on this demo HERE

then there was the beautiful Saskia

find her details HERE

After Saskia, came En Route

and the story of the painting is HERE

and lastly for March, came Midnight Picnic


and the story behind its creation is HERE

I hope you've enjoyed this wander through my artistic endeavours.
Feel free to follow my blog or to share this post with your friends.
I look forward to reading your comments and to seeing you again soon.





3 comments:

  1. What beautiful paintings Pat!
    Thank you so much for wandering over to see the roses.. Yes, old English rose smells sooooo good... I hope it won't be long before yours are open.
    Have a great week
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pat these are all so wonderful. Naturally being the dog lover that I am I am drawn to the pooch paintings. As always I enjoy my visit so much. Take care and have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.