Translate

Friday 24 May 2013

Reflexology, Painting, Writing.

I'm a reflexologist, a painter and a writer.

My good friend Lynne recognises all three in these word clouds she made for me.

Reflexology

Painting


Writing







Aren't they fabulous? Did you notice that the writing word cloud relates to my first novel 'All in the Leaves'?
Progress is good on the editing, the process is a quarter of the way through.
We are expecting an end of year debut. I'll tell you more as the time nears.
Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I still prefer the foot one but maybe because it is purple LOL. They are great fun to do and I am now experimenting with my own shapes (The paint brush and the cup were not stock shapes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat - these are wonderful...I especially like the tea cup one...can't wait to hear more about your book. Take care and have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.